MY LOVE...MY SOUL...MY HEART

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday 17 May 2009

im alwiz with u sayang..

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life?

I'll start by saying what an honor it is

for me to be your wife.....

You're my best friend in the good times

and my rock in times of sorrow....

You're the reason for sweet yesterdays and my promise for tomorrow.....

I never thought I could feel this loved until I became your wife....

You made this year the best one of my life...( n hope year by year..until forever...)

^_____^



Nobody else can know my thoughts
and touch my soul like you can

No one can melt my heart like you do

simply by holding my hand.

With a loving glance or a tender kiss

you make my cares disappear

Warm thoughts of you surround me and always keep you near.

I need nothing more from you than this-

to know that you'll always be mine

And the promise of your love in my life-

until the end of time.


*******************

abang..im lucky coz i found you!! tak sabar nih nak g jenjalan lagi dengan hubby..hubby selalu ingatkan i yang i patut selalu bersyukur dengan apa yang Allah bagi..temukan kami berdua n berkongsi aper sahaja dengannya n yang paing penting buka mata i luas2 untuk menilai betapa sayangnya hubby pada i...so tiada aper lagi yang perlu i harapkan selain menambahkan doa agar hubungan ni berkekalan dengan penuh kasih + sayang..n sentiasa usaha jadi isteri yang terbaik di sampingnya...



muakhhhss!muakhhhss!muakhhhss!
sayang..i want like this forever..hehehe

No comments:

MEMORY SONG between ME & HUBBY